Privileged Access Management (PAM) is a critical element of a broader Identity Governance & Administration strategy. It enables you to secure passwords, protect endpoints and keep privileged accounts safe and out of the hands of would-be impostors. It is predicted that by 2022, 70% of organizations will have PAM practices for all use cases in the enterprise, reducing overall risk surface. Privileged Access Management is also a key part of securing your organization. It ensures you are integrating identity into the broader security ecosystem to mitigate internal and external threats.
The strategic partnership between PATECCO and IBM makes it possible to achieve great results in implementing PAM solutions into several enterprises’ IT infrastructure. Both teams collaborate together in the process of integrating identity into the broader security ecosystem to mitigate internal and external threats. To automatically scan the entire IT infrastructure and to easily discover, control, change and audit privileged accounts, IBM uses IBM Security Secret Server.
IBM Secret Server is a product that helps you keep privileged accounts safe with a secure encrypted vault to store and rotate your sensitive accounts. Discovering and vaulting privileged accounts helps you understand how many privileged accounts you have, and exactly who has access to your key systems through real-time session monitoring, recording and key logging. Besides, password policies can be implemented and enforced on every account, so you can gain full visibility and control over every privileged account in your environment.
Advantages of IBM Security Secret Server:
- Easy to use and fast to deploy enterprise-grade privileged access management for organizations of all sizes
- Helps you keep privileged accounts safe with a secure encrypted vault to store and rotate your sensitive accounts
- Provides security, transparency, and accountability
- Helps you maintain compliance through full audit reports on vault activity
- Record & Monitor Privileged Session Access, Log Keystrokes
- Discover all instances of privileged user and application accounts across the enterprise an
Now are you ready to test out IBM Security Secret Server Trial?
IBM Secret Server Trial allows you to experience the following use cases firsthand, including:
- Folder structure, groups and secrets
- Active Directory integration
- Running discovery and importing secrets
- Remote password changing
- Audits and reports
- Adding protection with secret workflow
- Setting up launchers to remote systems
- Session monitoring and recording